Membership 2020-2021 Season
Rome Sno-Bandits & AWSC Memberships both expire on June 30th annually. We encourage you to renew your membership by July 1st 2020. We send memberships to the AWSC monthly to minimize processing fees.
Way To Renew Your Membership or Become A Club Member
ON-LINE: Fill out the Membership Application on this page and pay with SECURE on-line payment with credit/debit card or PayPal.
MAIL: Down load the membership application (Click Here) and send completed membership application with check to: Rome Sno-Bandits, PO Box 43, Nekoosa, WI 54457
CLUB MEETINGS: Bring completed membership application to a meeting with your check or cash payment. Applications are available at all meetings & various businesses around Rome.
Your Membership Includes
- Monthly club newsletter.
- Great way to meet and socialize with other snowmobilers.
- Membership to the Association of Wisconsin Snowmobile Clubs. (AWSC)
- You will receive seven issues each year of the Wisconsin Snowmobile News (WSN) magazine. It includes articles of interest to snowmobilers, activities of clubs across the state, reports of legislative events and snowmobile product information.
- You will be eligible for a discount Wisconsin Trail Pass through the AWSC.
- Membership to the Adams County Snowmobile Alliance.
Please include an email address so you can receive our monthly newsletter & and important updates. Email addresses with not be shared with the general membership. We only use it to better communicate with our members.
If you have any questions, contact our Membership Chair,
Suzanne Kostreva @ RSBMembership@gmail.com.
ON-LINE APPLICATION DIRECTIONS:
1) Fill out the Membership Application below.
2) Click submit application. You will get a message that your application has been received.
3) Click Buy Now to pay with Credit/Debit card or PayPal.
Pay with Credit/Debit card or PayPal after Submitting Application by clicking Buy Now below.