Membership 2023-2024 Season
Your membership dues include a membership with the Rome Sno-Bandits and the AWSC. Both expire annually on June 30th. You pay membership dues to the Rome Sno-Bandits and we will process your membership with the AWSC. The AWSC membership processing is not automatic so please allow time for our membership chair to process your application. We send memberships to the AWSC monthly during the summer months and weekly during the winter months to minimize processing fees. You will receive an email from the AWSC once we have processed your membership with them. It will include directions on how to get your trail pass.
Way To Renew Your Membership or Become A Club Member
ON-LINE: Fill out the On-Line Membership Application on this page and pay with SECURE on-line payment with credit/debit card or PayPal.
MAIL: Download (Click Here) the membership application, print, complete and send themembership application with check to: Rome Sno-Bandits, 302 13th Ave, Nekoosa, WI 54457
CLUB MEETINGS: Bring completed membership application to a meeting with your check or cash payment. Applications are available at all meetings & various businesses around Rome.
Your Membership Includes
- Monthly club newsletter.
- Great way to meet and socialize with other snowmobilers.
- Membership to the Association of Wisconsin Snowmobile Clubs. (AWSC)
- You will receive seven issues each year of the Wisconsin Snowmobile News (WSN) magazine. It includes articles of interest to snowmobilers, activities of clubs across the state, reports of legislative events and snowmobile product information.
- You will be eligible for a discount Wisconsin Trail Pass through the AWSC.
- Membership to the Adams County Snowmobile Association.
Please include an email address on your application so you can receive our monthly newsletter & and important updates. If you provide an email address you will also receive an email notice from the AWSC after your membership has been processed. This email will include your membership number, directions on how to obtain a trail pass and how to print your membership cards. Email addresses will not be shared with the general membership. We only use them to better communicate with our members.
REMINDER: Our club had discontinued mailing of AWSC membership cards to save on postage. Your AWSC number can be found on your Wisconsin Snowmobile News Magazine label or you can look it up on the AWSC website by clicking on the link below. Your membership number never changes. https://awsc.org/About-Us/Member-Lookup
If you have any questions, contact our Membership Chair,
Donna Bohn @ RSBMembership@gmail.com.
ONLINE APPLICATION & PAYMENT DIRECTIONS:
Please read and follow all the steps to properly complete your online application & payment.
1) Fill out the Online Membership Application below.
2) Click submit application. You will get a message that your application has been received.
3) Click Buy Now to pay with Credit/Debit card or PayPal.
Please submit an application prior to proceeding to pay. Submitting a payment without completing an application does not give our membership chair enough information to properly process your application and might cause delays.
Online Membership Application
Pay with Credit/Debit card or PayPal after Submitting Application by clicking Buy Now below.